Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why I'm Here or

Several years ago I quit a great job at a company called SPINS. It had good benefits (insert sobbing sound here), with good co-workers and even four freaking weeks of vacation, but after eight years I realized I needed to do something more than make marketing muckety mucks able to track the sales of all their consumer packaged goods.

So I started a a website on the natural and organic products industry to acknowledge those companies that actually are doing more than just selling stuff and to raise a stiff middle finger, of the literary kind, to those who believe that just because they sell natural or organic means that they are doing something for the planet.

So I'll be posting items from the website and other news as well. We also have, if I do say so myself, a terrific a humor section .

In the meantime here is a quick test. You can usually find me:

a) Shoplifting in the vitamin aisle at Whole Foods

b) Fondling artisan goat cheese at Whole Foods

c) Fondly my privates with EO Body Lotion at Whole Foods

d) Eating a Tofutti Cutie from the box and returning the package to the freezer section at Whole Foods

e) On the information superhighway calling people on their crap and acknowledging others for their principles.

The answer is e. At least on our good days.

No comments: